Saturday, November 1, 2008
I am, however, posting very regularly on my personal blog, and even participating in NaBloPoMo! So I encourage everyone who is interested to hop over there and check it out. And if you'd like to follow me on Twitter, I have one of those too.
Sunday, October 12, 2008
So come over and vote.
Wednesday, October 8, 2008
Friday, October 3, 2008
I'm definitely still reading everyone else's blogs so don't worry. Oh, and a disclaimer: it's a personal blog so if you're easily offended, don't like swearing or can't handle sexual innuendo maybe don't read it.
/hugs to all.
Thursday, October 2, 2008
5 Things I Could Have Written About This Week:
1. Hilarious conversations held with my mother
2. Analysis of people waiting in medical clinic waiting rooms
3. The horrible way people drive
4. Things I yell at the horrible people driving
5. Why I have certain songs stuck in my head
5 Things I Actually Did Instead This Week:
1. Went to the doctor
2. Tried to get a key copied and failed
3. Checked my frequent flier miles, frequently
4. Frowned at my cat
5. Made charts, and graphs!
5 Things I Should Have Done This Week:
1. Gone to math lab
2. Painted the kitchen
3. Upgraded my text messages
4. Gotten a job
5. Gone to bed earlier
5 Things That Need to Be Accomplished by This Time Next Week:
1. Paint the kitchen
2. Go to the math lab
3. Set up appointment at college
4. Fill my allergy prescriptions
5. Retake the math test, knowing I don't need to take math classes anyway
5 Things I Will Do This Weekend:
2. Figure out enough things to say to hold a telephone conversation longer than 30 seconds
3. Walk to the park and take a bunch of pictures
4. Watch movies
5. Think of thing #5